Single Stage Hammer Crusher overview
The DPC series of single stage hammer crusher is one of our leading products. It is used for crushing raw materials that have compressive strength less than 150MPa such as limestone, marl, sandstone, gypsum, coal, etc. The single stage hammer crusher can crush the ore block at the stope into the granularity required at a time. It can replace the traditional two-stage crusher and help simplify process flow, save infrastructure investment and production costs.
Single Stage Hammer Crusher Features
1. The enhancement rotor is designed with finite element analysis technology.
2. The WHM two-step method hard surface deposition technology increases the surfacing life by more than one time.
3. The AMC alloy hammerhead enjoys a service life increased by 50~150%.
4. The theory of stone hitting effectively reduces the wear load of hammerhead and grid plate.
5. The military high strength artillery steel spindle is designed with vacuum duplex which increases the strength by 3-4 times.
6. Single stage crushing largely simplifies the production process.
Single Stage Hammer Crusher Application
The DPC single stage hammer crusher is used for usual fragile ore such as limestone, argillaceous siltstone, shale, gypsum, coal, etc. This type of crusher is used exclusively for cement production. It can also be used for crushing mixtures of limestone (marl) and clayey sandstone. The single stage hammer crusher can crush the ore block at the stope into the granularity required at the time. It can replace the traditional two-stage crusher and help simplify process flow, save infrastructure investment and production costs.
Vipeak is a major manufacturer and supplier of a single stage hammer crusher in China. In addition to a single stage hammer crusher, our company provides crawler portable crushing and screening plant, sand maker, hydraulic cone crusher, reciprocating feeder, etc. Due to reliable performance and competitive prices, our stone crushing equipment has been well received by clients from Malaysia, Turkey, Vietnam, Cameroon, France and Germany, etc.