A Jaw Crusher is one of the main types of primary crushers in a mine or ore processing plant. Jaw Crusher is a kind of stone crusher, and jaw crusher is also called rock crusher. This series of jaw crusher can reach the crushing ratio of 4-6 and the shape of final product is even.The jaw crusher is widely used in mining, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy and so on.It is suitable for primary and secondary crushing all kinds of minerals and rocks with compressive strength less than 320 MPa.In construction, road and railway building, conversancy,etc. They are widely applied to crush high hardness, mid hardness and soft rocks and ores such as slags, construction materials, marble, etc.Vipeak jaw crusher has been sold to 75 countries, the price and quality of jaw crusher is widely recognized, we always stick to be your satisfying partner.
Jaw Crusher Features and Benefits :
1. The cavity of jaw crusher is deep and no dead area, so it prompts the feeding capacity and output.
2. The size of the reduction ratio is big and the production size is even.
3. Adjustment device of the spacer style discharge mouth is convenient and reliable. And jaw crusher's adjustment range is big what improves the flexibility of equipment.
4. Lubrication system of jaw crusher is safe and reliable. Unit replacement is convenient. And the work of maintenance is small.
5. Its structure is simple and operation is reliable. The operation charge is low.
6. Energy conservation : single machine's energy conservation 15%-30% and the machine system energy conservation is more than twice of the single machine.
7. The adjustment range of the outlet is big, so it can satisfy the requirement of different customers.
8. The noise of jaw crusher is low and dust is little when jaw crusher works.
The main structure of the Jaw Crusher are composed of stander, eccentric shaft, belt pulley, flywheel, movable jaw plate, wrist plate ,adjustable gap screw, offsetting spring, fixed jaw plate. The wrist plate also has the effect of guarding.
Jaw crusher uses motor as its power. The motor drives the belt and belt pulley to make the moveable jaw move through the eccentric shaft. When the moving jaw is up, the angle between lining plate and moving jaw becomes large, and this will push moving jaw plate close to the fixed jaw plate. During this process, the material is crushed and ground, thus the crushing will be done. When the moving jaw is down, the angle between lining plate and moving jaw becomes small, the moving jaw plate will leave the fixed jaw plate on account of the effect of pulling bar and spring, and then the crushed material will be discharged from the lower opening of the crushing room. With the motor continuously rotating and the material periodically crushed and discharged by the crusher, the mass production can be realized.
Use of jaw crusher:
(1) Start feeding after checking that the machine works well.
(2) Put the material evenly into the machine, and avoid putting material from the side or feeding too much to avoid over feeding, sudden load change or being blocked.
(3) Stop feeding before stops the machine. Stop the motor after all the materials are discharged.
(4) Stop the motor if there is any stagnancy due to the blocking up of material inside the machine.
(5) The other side can be used if one side of fixed jaw plate and movable jaw plate are worn.
(6) Check all fixed parts before starting to use and tighten the part if it is loosening.
Technical Parameter of Jaw Crusher:
||Size of Feed Opening (mm)
||Max Feeding Size
|Adjustable Size of Discharge Opening (mm)
||Motor Power Pole